Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Ephemera Available for Sale or Trade

I've just acquired a collection of art ephemera numbering in the tens of thousands of items--100 file boxes, each full. Amongst the items are posters, exhibition announcements, gallery invites, press releases, catalogues, art buttons, stickers, brochures, etc. They come in virtually every size and shape, representing most any artist you can think of. The designs range from pedestrian to incredibly inventive including pop-ups, metallic and day-glo inks, embossed paper, letterpress printing,  coins, origami folded pieces, spinning wheels, printed post-it notes, faux-leather, magnets, lenticular 3-D, die-cuts, and much more.

Over the next year or so, I'll be putting them up for sale on Amazon, Biblio, and Ebay. If you're interested in a specific item or artist, send me an email and I'll let you know what I have. Most, though not all, are from the New York City area, so if you have items from elsewhere in the country, I might be willing to trade for items from this collection.

Just give me a holler and we'll try to work something out.

No comments: